Well, I think we're all breathing a big sigh of relief that 2020 is behind us! Who knows what 2021 has in store, so I wanted to focus most of my goals this year on simple, attainable things that are (mostly!) in my control, like what skills I want to learn or houseplant activities I want to do! I put together a little houseplanty goal sheet for myself and created a PDF for you all to enjoy as well!
It includes sections for you to list what you want to learn and do, and your dream plant list! Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- List plants you want to propagate this year
- Meet an online plant friend In Real Life
- Attend (maybe even plan!) a cuttings swap (socially distanced!)
- Share 5 cuttings with friends
- Learn the scientific names of all my plants
- Take an online houseplant course
- Learn how to propagate all my plants
Dream Plant List:
- Cebu Blue Pothos
- Flowering Maple
- Olive Tree
That should get you started! So download it here, print it out, then cozy up, put on your favorite chill playlist, and dream about happy planty times to come in 2021, friend!
Want more planty info? Join our email list by clicking here to get a free digital download of our Plant Parenthood Booklet! It covers everything from light and watering to grooming and repotting!